Monday, November 24, 2014

Bath & body works hand sanitizers

































One of the many reasons I'd love to live in america is that they have Bath & Body works over there. A shop which sells so many different scented candles, body lotions, body mists and various other little things is literally my idea of heaven, and if I lived in America I would no doubt spend nearly all my money in there as often as I could! Sadly however, here in the UK they don't have any Bath & Body works shops, nor do Bath & Body works ship too the UK (sigh). Luckily for me though, I was lucky enough to get my hands on some various Bath & Body works bits, including these hand sanitizers.

I got 5 different 'scents', if that's what you'd call them? Including Iced gingerbread, sweet pea, sugar plum dream, warm vanilla sugar and sweet clementine. The first thing I noticed was how all of them smell absolutely lovely! I noticed how the sweet clementine almost smelt of calpol a bit while smelling of oranges at the same time, if that is even possible haha?

Anyway, it smelt lovely never the less and I was also surprised of how long the scent lasted after I had used them! I'm a bit obsessed with always having hand sanitizer with me at all times and I cant stand the thought of germs, so the fact that these are anti bacterial and smell great makes me love them even more! I'll definitely be on the look out on amazon/ebay for some more of these.

                                        Have you tried anything from Bath and Body works?

10 comments:

  1. These look amazing products your blog is so lovely its designed really well
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, by the far the prettiest hand sanitizers that I've ever seen! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scents all look so good! I'd love to try them out.
    Great post :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! These scents look so good.

    arushee | unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! I am new following you on GFC (quedateenminube)
    Cute blog! :))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment, thank you so much :)